Terms and Conditions
All designs, images and works appearing on this website are original works and all copyright to the designs, images and works belong to Mad Woman Embroidery 2007. When you purchase a design, image or work from this website, you obtain the right to use that design, image or work for personal use only.
- use the design, image or work for personal use such as application to home projects to be used as gifts, projects intended to be re-sold on a limited basis, or personal enjoyment;
- create derivative works from the designs, images or works, so long as such derivative works are sufficiently and significantly different from the original designs to the extent that individual creativity and effort was required to create the derivative work;
- use the derivative work in the same manner as listed above for designs, images or works obtained from the website.
You may not:
- re-sell, transfer, rent, lend, convey, share, post, copy or otherwise distribute the designs, images or works to any third party who has not paid the applicable fee for the use of such design, image or work;
- provide access to the designs, images or works, or any portions thereof, to anyone who has not paid the applicable fee for such design, image or work;
- remove any notice of copyright, trade-mark or any other proprietary right from any place where it appears on the design, image or work;
- use the designs, images or works or any part thereof as part of a trade-mark, design-mark, trade-name, business name or logo;
- post a copy of the designs, images or works on a network server of web server for use by others; or
- transfer the rights you've legally obtained by paying the applicable fee to any other party.